- This is a guide is prepared by CORD for medical students interested in applying for Emergency Medicine residency. It serves as an initial resource for planning your fourth year and moves through the application process. Please supplement it with personalized advising from an academic EM advisor.
- Suggested timeline provided by CORD–Helps you plan your performance and activities in medical school starting from the first year.
- Great site to research EM programs across the country
- Information about the Standardized Video Interview.
- Portal to submit necessary documents once you have spoken with the clerkship director to request a SLOE.
- Information for both Undergraduate students and Medical students regarding how to get involved in the Emergency Department.
- Site to apply for visiting student rotations
- Site to apply for residency
- Information for students planning a visiting student clerkship.